Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun Card for Either Guy or Gal

Happy Friday! Here is a fun card that I made for my Step-Dad's birthday. 

I followed some of the instructions from a US demo, Frances Martin. She always has great ideas.

To start I used a Crumb Cake card and, using an inkpad straight to the card, I made the background for the card. I used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and River Rock inks.

For the boots, I used the cowboy/girl style boots from "Bootiful Occasions". Then I scrunched up a brown lunch bag and glued it to a piece of thin cardboard using my glue stick. I used Early Espresso ink to stamp the boots once the glue was dry. I cut them out by hand and added gold brads. The little sign was made like the background and I just randomly cut the ends to look like a rustic sign. 

I think it turned out to be a different look and so cute. What do you think?

See you soon,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment