Monday, November 1, 2010

Another 2 Christmas Cards!!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!

I love these two cards and I hope you do, too. The Santa card has a verse that is from a different stamp set but I thought it is perfect when thinking of Santa. The striped paper has red glitter stripes, and there are rhinestones on the centre band, and glitter on Santa's hat. Lots of Christmas bling!!


You will love making this next card! The ornaments that have a shine to them are made using a new product that I hadn't used before this card. It is called Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink which is applied like nail polish! One great thing is that it dries really quickly, unlike most nail polishes! I also wrapped the Pear Pizzazz ribbon with a great, fun product...Clear Tinsel Trim...from the Holiday Mini. More bling on this card!!


If you would like to attend a class next week on either Nov. 10th or 11th, please let me know by this Saturday, November 6th.

Hope you like the cards. I have at least one more to show you but I won't have it finished until tomorrow evening. I will post it as soon as I have it ready!

PS. I have 320 cards prepped for Alicia's fundraiser so far. I am happy to be doing 80 more cards which I hope to have finished by later tomorrow, too. There are still a few spots left if you care to join us on Sunday!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment