Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wow, I've missed 20 days!!

Sorry about that everyone!! I have been sick so I guess that is the reason I haven't blogged. I have been thinking about you all, though.

I had a great time at my classes on Nov. 10th and thank all the women who were able to attend. I had cut quite a few extra cards so when I have felt up to it, I have been making some of these. I plan to donate some and hope to sell some!

I also made what I think is a great card but you can only make two from a package of Deck the Halls Designer Paper. The front piece on this card is from the top left corner of one of the sheets and there are just 2 sheets of each design in each package. So that is why you can only get 2 of these designs per DSP package. I love them though and all the rest of the papers are gorgeous, too! (I added some of the tiniest pearls on the bells where it looks like there are etched dots. Adds a lovely touch to the card!)


Just an FYI...I got my new Occasions Mini and the Sale-a-Bration brochure already and they are both filled with wonderful goodies...what to get first?!!. I have mailed one of each out to those of you who are in my mailing list and you should receive them around Christmas time. The new Mini runs from Jan.4/11 to April 30/11 and Sale-a-Bration starts on Jan. 25th/11 and goes to March 31st/11. It is the same as last years Sale-a-Bration...for every $60 in merchandise you buy, you get one item of your choice from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. Lots of fun goodies there, too!!

I will have these new catalogues in stock here by around Christmas, as well. Save some of your Christmas money!!!!

I will be back tomorrow with an amazing one-week promo that starts on Monday!!! I only know a few things about it...even we don't find out everything until Monday. PSSST...there will be free shipping and some great deals!!!

Thanks for being patient with me!
So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment