Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Other 2 Cards for August Christmas Card Classes




Sorry everybody, I totally forgot to post these cards yesterday. So here they are! (Some of the cards use older products that are no longer available through Stampin' Up but I need to use them up...and others are totally new stamps, paper, etc.) Hope you like all the cards and will be able to join me for one of the class times. . .
Tuesday, August 3rd. . .6:30 pm until 9:00 pm
Wednesday, August 4th. . .1:00 pm to 3:30 pm OR 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
I don't know about you but my days just seem to fly by. When I am making cards or preparing cards for a class, the time goes superfast. One thing is good...when I'm busy cutting and gluing paper, I'm not eating!!
So it seems as though we are in for a very noisy weekend! There is a rock concert festival starting tomorrow in the park that is across from our building, and if the practising they are doing tonight are any indication, I will be at my wit's end by Saturday at 11:00 pm!!! I don't tolerate noise very well and one of the performers, Alice Cooper, is just noise to me! We'll see how it goes but we may plan to go away next year for this concert weekend. LOL!
Our grandkids are coming for the weekend so they might enjoy the music. At 6 and 9, I have no idea what they will think. One thing for sure is we won't be going out after dark. Our building management hires police security for the weekend so we have no idea what to expect. I'll let you know if I am still sane after the weekend!
I have more cards that I have been making to post so I will be back tomorrow or Friday,
Bye for now,
Chrissie
Not sure what is happening...I put in all the paragraph spaces but they disappear when I post!

No comments:

Post a Comment