Sunday, July 18, 2010

My New Blog!!!

Hi Everyone!! Welcome to my New Blog!!
My Stampin' Up blog is great but I also want a place that is easier for you all to find, and easier for me to access.

Everything is going well for me...how about you? The lazy, hazy days of summer are here and with this summer's heat and smog, I have had to stay inside a lot. That's okay though as I have been making lots of cards! I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't make something, and I sure missed that while my things were packed to move. Everything is all organized and I am making up for lost time now!

I am attaching 2 photos of card fronts that I made to send with my friends to the Stampin' Up convention in Salt Lake City this coming week. I made 25 of each style and I hope to get back 50 different card fronts that I can use for ideas for more cards. The demonstrators trade cards with each other and we call it "swapping cards". I am really looking forward to seeing what other people create!!

The "Remember Me" card uses our new Pear Pizzazz (light green) which I absolutely love and the skinny black taffeta ribbon edged in white is also new and comes in many colours. The wedding card uses the new colour, Marina Mist, another of my favourites. To get the scallop edges in white, I used the Curly Label punch and cut each one in half and adhered to the back of the Bashful Blue piece. There are many ways to use the tools that we have!!
Okay, so the pictures were supposed to be here but they went to the top of the page. There will be a bit of a learning curve, I'm sure!!
Be back soon,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment