Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday, Everybody!!

So I bought a ebook from a very talented Stampin' Up demonstrator who specializes in helping us all with our computer blogging questions! I hope to read it and change things around in my new blog, especially to figure out how to put my pictures in the correct places!!

Here are two cards that I have made recently. My friend, Karin, and I make cards and then the proceeds from the sale of the cards goes to a charity dear to both of us, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. Today we made 54 cards, 6 each of 9 designs!! I design the cards, or search for designs to copy(!), and cut all the pieces. Then together, Karin and I, do all the stamping, and then Karin takes the cards home to assemble them with adhesives. Karin makes up boxes with a variety of cards in each and has friends and family sell the cards whenever they have a chance. We have sold many hundreds of cards over the past two years.
These two cards I found on the blog of Mary Fish, a very talented US demonstrator, and I had to copy them!! To see Mary's Blog, click here
I will hopefully know more about how the blog works but Monday. My grandkids are here now until later on Sunday so I won't be back until Monday!!

Bye for now,
Chrissie

PS: Pictures are better, but not totally where I want them. Guess I better keep reading the book!!




No comments:

Post a Comment