Friday, July 17, 2015

Birthday Card

Hi there!

I'm sitting here doing nothing much because our A/C quit yesterday. I have had a struggle with my breathing but am doing okay. Roy Inch and Sons have 3 installers here today replacing our furnace and A/C unit. We should have cool air sometime this afternoon. Really good thing as the weekend is going to be brutally hot and humid!

Want to share a photo of my the birthday card I made for my sister's birthday. Our whole family had a wonderful celebration this past Sunday for her 60th birthday. She loved the card!


This is the most beautiful designer paper I have ever seen! All I did was to colour the roses with a Blushing Bride marker. All the shading is in the paper! (The silver button was in a kit from the Spring catalogue and unfortunately is no longer available.)

You can find this week's deals on Stampinup.com under the Store heading.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by! I have more cards to show you once I take the photos and get cool again!

Be back soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment