Monday, July 20, 2015

A Couple Cards and a Big Oops!

First I want to share a big oops that happened a week ago. I foolishly took my iPad out of its case to take some photos, it slipped onto the floor. This is what happens when one does that!

So I now have a new iPad Air. Not all bad as this one is a lot thinner and lighter. I am never taking it out of its case!!!

Here are 2 cards that I stamped the backgrounds for. I used the stamps from my May Paper Pumpkin kit. (Ask me how to get your monthly surprise, craft filled box!)

Stamping a background is not for a class as it takes a long time but it is a fun thing to try on your own!




I hope to be back soon with more to share. (Our grandkids are coming this coming Saturday for almost a week so I doubt you will hear from me during that time.)

Thanks for stopping by,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment