Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm still Here!

Just wanted to let you know I am still around.

Not sure where I left off last but the past Friday we moved downstairs to sleep in the family room on the sofa bed. It is very comfortable to sleep on just not great for me to sit on during the day to craft.

We have had a very busy week around here! Monday we had 4 tradespeople here at once plus our contractors. It was organized chaos! Anyway our bedroom and ensuite are now painted and look beautiful. Adding crown moulding to the ceilings of both rooms has made it more stylish and cozier as we have 9' ceilings!

Tuesday the painter was here all day doing touch ups on walls and baseboards. Yesterday was a great day! Lewis and I cleaned our room...so much dust, and then we moved back upstairs! Awesome! Also the vanity and countertop were installed in our ensuite. It is looking amazing! Now we are waiting for  the glass for around the shower and the Quartz pieces for around the tub and on the shower seat.

Isn't this weather wild?! Luckily I have been able to stay in this week but I have appointments Friday and Saturday so I will have to round up my winter gear...coat, boots, gloves, scarf, etc!

I hope to be back with the photos of more gift card holders by Sunday. (I have been working on a 15" tall tower of drawers for a donation for a cancer fundraiser this Sunday, but forgot to take a photo of it. Also a kit of star boxes for them, too.) I am always crafting...it keeps me sane!

Be back soon...maybe with some before and after photos, too!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment