Thursday, November 13, 2014

Gift Card Holders

I have 2 gift card holders to share with you today. These will be available in my classes on November 27th and 28th. (Sorry can't do that Sunday afternoon as my sisters and I and our families are getting together for our annual Christmas gathering that day! I can offer it the following Sunday, Dec. 7th if anyone is interested!)

Our renovations are moving ahead but it will probably be mid December before everything is completed. That's fine because everything is coming together so perfectly. I love it so far!

I'm healing from my fall last Saturday but am staying home for a few more days to rest and heal. I did scrape one of my knees but my pants were fine! I was so glad as the pants are one of my favourites!

On to the photos... (See next post for the other gift card holder!!!)

First one is a cute Santa that I will provide an envelope for...



No comments:

Post a Comment