Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Card Classes starting again!

Hi! I'm back and ready for a fall of card making with everyone!

Check the list of class dates at the top of this blog, and contact me to come out to one or all of the classes!

I will be posting the card designs for each class here and on FB. Be sure to check back about a week before each class. Thanks!

These are some 4 1/4" square cards I made this week. I use all Stampin Up supplies but do buy dies from other companies to add to my creative options. As I love quilts, I recently purchased the quilt die that I used for these cards. I used discontinued designer paper from last year's Annual catalogue and had fun gluing all the pieces in patterns.


I will be back later sometime next week with the card designs for the August 17 & 19th classes.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment