Tuesday, January 5, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW CATALOGUE & SALE-A-BRATION!

Hi Everyone!

Yes, the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration (SAB) brochure went live this morning. If you need catalogues, I have lots here for pickup.

This is Stampin' Up!'s big sale of the year. From now until March 31st, for every $60 you order (before shipping and taxes), you can choose a free item from the SAB brochure. You can order anything from any current catalogue to qualify for this bonus. Also if you need a lot of products and your order totals $330 (before shipping and taxes), you will receive an extra $35 of free product from the Annual or Occasions catalogues. Normally you would get 10% rewards on an order of $330 = $33 but until the end of March, you will receive $68 to spend on whatever you choose!

I have posted my class schedule at the top of my blog for the next 5 months. Please let me know when you would like to join me! (The only reasons I will deviate from this schedule is for severe weather or if I should get sick!)

I will post the cards for the January classes as soon as possible, hopefully by the middle of next week.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment