Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Cottage Greetings Card Kit

Hi! I love this kit that is on page 154 of the big Annual catalogue. I have the stamps and ink pads needed to make this kit if anyone wants to make one with me!

One of the cards shown in the catalogue says "Congrats" on the front but I didn't have a need for any of those so I made more birthday cards. You can make the cards whatever you wish! The coolest thing about this kit as the brownish piece on the fronts of the cards is actually real wood! An amazing look!

The kit costs $19.75 but with my sale it is only $18.62. I would do a class, large or small, for $20 per person which includes the kit and one roll of double sided tape. That gives you 15 cards for $20 or about $1.33 per card! Where can you find a handmade card for that!

Here are the photos...




All of the cards have a shiny silver design printed on the card bases. That's something I can't do!

Let me know if you are interested in making these cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment