Friday, June 5, 2015

Been Absent Way Too Long...

Hi! Sorry for being away for awhile! Not sure what was happening but I have been working in my craft room a little! When one year's catalogue ends and the next begins, there is a lot of work to be done.

So I have been removing discontinued products from my shelves to make room for my big order of new things that arrived today! So much fun having new ink colours, new patterned papers, and new stamp sets to play with. It's almost like Christmas right now! lol!

I want to share with you a card I made for my dear friend and her husband for their 35th wedding anniversary in May. I was lucky enough to be her maid of honour all those years ago...it was a delight! I think this is one of the prettiest cards I have ever made! Enjoy!



I will be back with the cards for next week's classes by Monday at the latest.

See you soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment