Friday, April 3, 2015

FREE SHIPPING APRIL 6 - 10 inclusive!!!!!

Stampin' Up! has just announced that for five days next week there will be FREE SHIPPING on all orders, no matter how large or small! This is a rare sale and I am for sure going to take advantage of it!

Free shipping equals a 10% discount. For this week, I will also pass along my 20% discount for a total discount of 30%!!!!! 

Actually the savings are more than 10% as shipping is added to an order's total before the GST is added...so, in fact, for us in Ontario, the real discount is 11.30%. For a TOTAL DISCOUNT of 31.30%. WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!

Don't forget there are some great items for sale until Monday night, especially the Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot.

I will send out an email to everyone on my mailing list tomorrow with some examples of the savings.

If you have a few minutes this weekend, take a look at your big Annual catalogue or the Spring Occasions catalogue. If you need one of these catalogues, just let me know...I have lots on hand. Or go to www.stampinup.com to see the catalogues on line. Just make sure your computer or tablet is set to Canada so you see the correct prices!

I will be home all weekend so please feel free to contact me for a catalogue or any questions you may have. I can also calculate your discount if you send me a list of your items...no obligation to purchase if I do that for you!!!

I will be back tomorrow with photos of the kids' Easter baskets!
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment