Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I know it has been FOREVER since I posted!!

I am so sorry that I haven't been around for awhile. It has been a tough summer for my allergies and asthma but I am hoping that some cooler weather will be here in a few weeks. That will help my breathing and give me more energy!!

I have been making cards like crazy this summer so I have lots to show you! I am going to post 3 times per week (can't guarantee the days of the week!!) but I don't have a very exciting life to talk about so most days it will just be a card or project. Hope that is good for you all!

Here is a card for today...a wedding shower card:

Inks...Tempting Turquoise, Gumball Green (I stamped off once for the solid layer, then used the ink full strength for the outline layer).

Cardstock...Tempting Turquoise card, Whisper White, and Gumball Green.

Stamps...Stippled Blossoms (one of my new favourites!) 2-step stamping set, Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Accessories...Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelit, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Delicate Designs Scallop Edge Folder, 2 Gumball Green Dahlias, Sponge Dauber (to highlight edges of Modern Label punched out piece).


I will be back tomorrow with another card!

Thanks for stopping by,
Chrissie



No comments:

Post a Comment