Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It has been exactly one Month since I was Here!!

Gosh, time sure does fly for me...do you all have the same problem?

In April we had Easter, Blake's 8th birthday, and Blake's First Holy Communion. Here is a picture of Blake in his suit at church this past Sunday (the 29th)...
That is my DIL's face in the upper left and my son's arm and legs at the bottom. Blake did a great job at the church and then there was a party back at their home for him. A lovely day!

This is Sean and Brenda, and Maddie and Blake in front of their lovely home. (Maddie had on these cute little kitten heeled shoes and looked so grown up for 11...I thought I would borrow them but she only wears a size 3!!)

You probably didn't come here just to read about my family so here are a couple of cards... 


These cards are ones that you can use any Designer paper with and the Cupcake punch is not retiring so everyone can copy these designs at any time.

Just a reminder that the Accessories Retiring List is on a first come basis, but the Retiring stamp sets will be available until May 31st. (Just let me know if you need me to send you the PDF's of the retiring products.)

Brand-new catalogue starts on June 1st!!
(If you have purchased from me before, you will be receiving your copy in the mail before June 1st!)

That's all for today...I promise to be back before June 2nd!!

So long for now,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment